2.21.2011

Menu Plan Monday: February 21th - February 27th

Not much fan-fare this week. Busy...Busy...Busy.

I'm still working on perfecting my granola bar recipe. Hopefully the next batch turns out just the way I want them to. And, if I can get them to last longer than 1/2 a day after they have cooled, then maybe, just maybe, I can get some photos up. Because, they are a million times better than store bought granola bars and super simple to make. Well worth the effort. Oh...and I owe you a tale of 6 Bananas. I do know this. Maybe if I had just a few more hours in my day. I bet we all wish that at some point, right?


This Week's Menu:

Monday
Tacos
(Madaline asked for these last week & I told her we'd have them this week)

Tuesday
Homemade Mac & Cheese with Ham

Wednesday
Spaghetti & Meatballs
{freezer meal}

Thursday
Pancakes & Sausage

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
No clue - Suggestions?

Sunday
Roast Chicken & Stuffing
Smashed Taters & Gravy
Green Beans & Fresh Biscuits
{we didn't have this last Sunday so I'm hoping I can make it happen this Sunday}

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment