2.14.2011

Menu Plan Monday: February 13th - February 20th


*waves* H-E-L-L-O! *WAVES*

Yes. I'm still here. But, it seems that sometimes life take over. And, in the grand scheme of things, blogging tends to take a back seat when life starts to take over.

One of the main reason for that is that there have been a LOT of changes in the Mayehm household. The Hubs got a new job. *squee* And, with that, he is instantly working 50-60 hours a week. This means bag lunch for me every day AND bag lunch for him as well. Not to mention any snacks/treats. As, I just can not see the sense in spending a ridiculous amount of money on cookies or brownies, from eh store, that are filled with preservatives and other ingredients that I can't spell, let alone pronounce. Especially when I know I am more than capable of making something that tastes 100x better, at home, in my own kitchen. Needless to say, my weekends are packed to the brim with making treats & snacks to last the week. As well as cooking at least one main meal that can be stretched and re-made into to tasty leftovers. *whew*

And, so with that....in the coming days I should have a killer granola bar recipe for you, a go to soup we eat on a regular basis around here, a yummy tale involving six bananas, simple week night sandwich ideas. And, without further ado, this weeks menu:

This Week's Menu:

Sunday
Oven Baked Ham
Smashed Taters
Rolls

Monday
Grilled Ham & Cheddar Paninnis
Chips
Grapes

Tuesday
Cheeseburgers
Crispy Oven French Fries
Maddy's Choice of Veg

Wednesday
Rustic Italian Tortelinni Soup

Thursday
Chessy Ham & Hashbrown Bake
Dunky Eggs cooked to order
Toasts

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Chinese Takeout

Sunday
Roast Chicken & Stuffing
Smashed Taters & Gravy
Green Beans & Fresh Biscuits

Enjoy!

1 comment: