1.18.2011

Menu Plan Monday: January 17th - January 23rd

Last week went pretty much according to plan, with the exception of the weekend. We ended up having Chinese take-out with my parents & my sister on Saturday night. Which was amazing! It's probably been at least 6 months since we had Chinese take-out. Then on Sunday, instead of adding ham to the Mac & Cheese, I roasted a nice marinated pork loin that I found tucked away in the freezer. It made the house smell so divine.

I'm late posting this week's menu, because, as of this morning, I was still trying to map out the week. I'm trying to menu plan with a grocery budget of less than $50 per week and that gets a bit dicey when it seems that there are no reasonably priced protein items. And, please don't tell me that we could eat beans for protein. I don't like beans and therefore, that is NOT an option.

Have a great week everyone!

This Week's Menu:

Monday
Shake & Baked Chicken
Smashed Taters
Broccoli, Carrots & Cauliflower w/ cheese

Tuesday
Breakfast for Dinner

Wednesday
Leftovers/Cereal Night
*I have a meeting & Madaline will be eating dinner w/ my parents*

Thursday
Grilled Cheese
Oven Baked French Fries

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Tomato Swiss & Tortellini Soup

Sunday
Lasagna
Garlic Bread

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment