1.07.2011

Menu Plan Monday: January 10th - January 16th

Last week, I actually spent a fair amount of time in my kitchen. Not too much, but enough. Madaline was sick most of the week and I was thankful that I'd taken the time to roast two chickens last Sunday as opposed to one. I'd forgotten how easy, simple and satisfying a chicken salad sandwich on toast can be.

And, so, while last week was the week of the chicken at The Townsend Bakery, this week might as well be the week of the cow and pig. I've got a good mixture of meals planned and I'm really looking forward to trying Rachel's Twice Baked Sausage Potatoes on Wednesday.

Have a great week everyone!

This Week's Menu:

Monday
Spaghetti w/ meat-sauce
Italian Bread

Tuesday
Tacos

Wednesday
Twice Baked Sausage Stuffed Potatoes
Green Beans

Thursday
Roast Beef & Cheddar Panini
Chips

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Turkey Sausage Tortellini Soup

Sunday
Macaroni & Cheese w/ Ham
Peas

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment