12.06.2010

Menu Plan Monday: December 6 - December 12th

December roared into town with lots of snow and blustery winds. It make me want to do one of two things - spend a ridiculous amount of time in my kitchen making foods that will stick to my hips and help me add my layer of winter blubber OR curl up on the couch under a warm quilt, with a steaming mug of coffee and the TV remote. Much to my surprise, there are two days in a weekend and I got to do both! That is something that doesn't happen often - but it was nice to re-charge my batteries before the Holiday's get into full swing around here.

And, I am putting the finishing touches on my surefire way for you to take the STRESS our of your Holiday DeSSERTS.

Have a good week all!
This Week's Menu:

Monday
Breakfast for Dinner
Scrambled Eggs
Sausage & Cheddar Pinwheels

Tuesday
Southern Style Chicken w/ Country Gravy
Smashed Taters
Sugar Snap Peas

Wednesday
Crock Pot Chili

Thursday
Leftovers

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Homemade Soup
(just don't know which on yet)

Sunday
Baked Meaty Ziti
Italian Bread

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Tuesday sounds deelish! Looks like you have a yummy week ahead of you! Thanks for sharing.
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete