12.03.2010

Just ME and the little RED mixer that could

I have an idea.

A CRAZY idea.

I've always wanted to run a bakery. Well, an in my mind it is more like an establishment that serves "bar" food (wings, mozz sticks, poppers, french fries), killer burgers and fancy grilled cheese sandwiches, beer, local wine and my desserts. An ever changing assortment of my delectable baked goods. Why would I want to do this you ask? Because, I can bake. And, I'm good at it. And, people tell me all the time I should sell my goodies.

Which brings me back to the idea. I've created a flier and I'm going to sell goodies this holiday season. Well, I'm going to try to sell goodies. I'm not sure anyone would buy.

Can someone please tell me I'm not crazy - and that everyone has to start somewhere......right?

**if you are interested in seeing what is being offered - please email me at TheTownsendBakery{at}gmail{dot}com - and I will be more than happy to send you my ordering flier**

1 comment:

  1. You should post it on here or start an Etsy shop if you really want to do it! I say go for it. I will gladly pay you so that I don't have to bake!

    ReplyDelete