11.09.2010

Menu Plan Monday: November 8 - November 14th

Ok. Ok. Ok. I'm really hoping that this is not going to be a trend. I swear to you my loyal reader that I had the BEST of intentions in posting this week's menu yesterday. But, as you well you know what they say about good intentions. However, late in the day, it looked like I might be shaking up the menu a bit, and next thing I knew - the day had gotten away from me.

I do want to update you - I shook things up a wee bit over the weekend. Last week's menu had us eating Scallop Taters and Ham on Sunday. As it turned out - Madaline and I spent the entire weekend at home. It was kinda cold out and so, I wanted soothing, stick too your ribs good home cooked comfort foods. As a result? We had homemade scallop taters & ham for dinner Saturday night and then I made meatloaf with smashed potatoes and mixed veg on Sunday night.

I have some pictures to edit - and hopefully will have some quick and easy RE-DO recipes for you later this week. Hope every one has a good week!!!

This Week's Menu:

Monday
Oven Fried Chicken
Long Grain & Wild Rice
Green Beans

Tuesday
Burgers
Oven Toasted Hash Browns

Wednesday
Ravolis
Fresh Baked Bread

Thursday
(I'm home all day - because of the Veteran's Day holiday our daycare is closed)
Breakfast:
Pancakes and Sausage
Lunch:
Oven Baked Chicken Nuggets & French Fried
Dinner:
Homemade Soup
(Just not sure what kind yet)
Fresh Baked Bread

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Nachos

Sunday
Eating Out to celebrate a birthday in the family

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment