11.23.2010

Menu Plan Monday: November 22 - November 28th

Last week actually went according to plan. I was a bit surprised. This week - I'm a wee bit late with posting what we are eating because I was still trying to hammer out what we will be having from Wednesday on and over the weekend. It gets a bit trickier this week, because after today - daycare is closed. That means my husband and I are responsible for feeding the child Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and countless snacks through out the day. *whew* No wonder the grocery bill was so outlandish this week. And, I will have to go again on either Friday or Saturday.

On a brighter note, hopefully I can get the camera back from my Mom. She returned last weekend from visiting my sister who is studying abroad in Wales this fall semester. That way, I should have LOTS and LOTS of yummy photos & recipes to share either at the end of this week and next week!

And, I'd like to wish you all a "HAPPY TURKEY DAY" and have a good week!

This Week's Menu:

Monday
Breakfast for Dinner
Cinnamon Bread French Toast
Sausage

Tuesday
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole

Wednesday
Breakfast:
Cereal
Lunch:
PB&J on Whole Wheat
Chips/veggies/fruit
Dinner:
Grilled Cheese & Oven French Fries

Thursday
Happy Thanksgiving!!!
Breakfast:
Bagels or Cereal
Lunch:
Cheese, Crackers, Fruit
Dinner:
Roast Turkey, Stuffing, Smashed Taters
Gravy, Cranberry Chutney, Sweet Potato Casserole,
Rolls
Pumpkin Roll, Cherry Pie

Friday
Breakfast:
Pancakes & Sausage
Lunch:
Turkey Stuffing Cranberry Sandwiches
Dinner:
Pizza

Saturday
Breakfast:
Bagels or Cereal
Lunch:
Leftovers
Dinner:
Turkey Soup

Sunday
Breakfast:
Waffles & Sausage
Lunch:
What ever you can pull out of the fridge
Dinner:
Scallop Taters & Ham
Peas
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment