11.02.2010

Menu Plan Monday: November 2 - November 7th

Yes, I know Monday was YESTERDAY.

Yes, I am well AWARE that today is TUESDAY.

My philosophy for the week is better late than never. Ok? I hope so. {moving on.....}

Life is has just been that darn crazy. I think it may have had something to do with sewing a Halloween costume and not getting to the grocery store over the weekend. Add in that I have an extra day of solo parenting (the Hubby is going on a fishing trip) and I am feel like I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off. All of this is clear in this week's menu. It's crystal clear that I am I'm not into doing a whole lot of cooking this week. Things are easy, quick, and in some cases, a bit high in sodium (eh-hmm...hot dogs!). And, while this is not an ideal week for my family in regards to dinner - I am ok with it. We haven't had a week full of food like this in a long time. Sometimes, something has to give, and this week - it's what we are eating for dinner.

This Week's Menu:

Monday
Wegman's Subs

Tuesday
Cheesy Meatball Roll-Up
*RE-Do Recipe*

Wednesday
Crescent Wrapped Cheesy Hot Dogs
Mac-n-Cheese (out of a box)

Thursday
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Tomato Soup

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
*see note on Saturday from this post*

Sunday
Scallop Taters & Ham

2 comments:

  1. Your week sounds like mine! Last night we had your Chicken Ravioli soup, but tonight was late after J's karate class so it was mac n chz, pbj's and fruit. We do the best we can, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Sometimes the easy weeks have the best comfort food!

    ReplyDelete