11.15.2010

Menu Plan Monday: November 15 - November 21st

Ah. Yeah. So, planning a week's worth of meals is only useful if one actually follows the plan that she has laid out. But, then again, change it good. As long as one is able to adapt to the change. All is good.

If you haven't figured it out yet, things got all jumbled up last week. And, that is really a bit of an understatement. I took a package of burgers out of the freezer that never got cooked and had to be thrown away. We had an unplanned fends for yourself night. We ran out of milk and eggs - but thankfully not on the same day.

Hopefully things will got a big smoother this week. At least that is what I'm hoping for.

This Week's Menu:

Monday
Subs
*I have to run to Wegman's after work - and it's just easy*

Tuesday
Breakfast For Dinner
Homemade Waffles & Sausage

Wednesday
Hodge-Podge/Fend for Yourself
*Madaline is eating with my Parent's as I have a 6pm meeting & the Hubby will be at work*

Thursday
Ravioli's with Red Sauce
Italian Bread

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
Nachos

Sunday
Homemade Mac & Cheese w/Ham

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks Great! Wish I could get a sub tonight! I've been up since 3am and I'm exhausted!

    ReplyDelete