11.24.2010

Firsts

I remember a lot of "firsts" in my life. My first car. My first kiss. My first apartment. My first sale when I worked in Financial Planning; even the first time I made my sales goal when I worked in Newspaper advertising. And, don't even get me started on all the firsts regarding Madaline - for there are plenty. Many more than you would probably care to have to read. Especially on my food blog.
Your probably wondering where I am headed with all of this. Well, today is an important day of firsts for The Townsend Bakery. Some might call it a notch. Some might even go so far as to call it a milestone. Me? I call it a first. Hopefully, the first of many.Because, today? Today, I made delivery on our first sale. My first paid order. And, all I can keep thinking is - my goodness, what do I do if they don't like the way that they taste?

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! I'm sure it will taste heavenly! :)

    ReplyDelete