10.11.2010

Menu Plan Monday: October 11 - October 17th

Gosh. I wish I was more organized. Really. I make all this really awesome food and I never seem to be able to get any of the recipes posted in a decent manner. No wonder this poor blog only has 12 followers. But, by golly, they are LOYAL followers, and I appreciate them. Just wanted them to all know that. And, if your new here - WELCOME!!! The coffee is always hot and I've usually got a plate of homemade goodies to go with it.

Its been a busy weekend and it is shaping up to be a busy week. I am breaking out the crock pot this week for Wednesday's left over re-do meal. And, I'm already salivating just thinking about what is for dinner tonight. Have a greet week everyone!!!

This Week's Menu:

Monday
Parmesan Orzo and Meatballs
*hopefully I can get this recipe post up this week*

Tuesday
Oven Roasted Chicken
Stuffing
Green Beans

Wednesday
Chicken w/ mini Raviolis Soup
*crock pot left over re-do recipe*

Thursday
Leftovers/Cereal/PB&J night

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
*see note on Saturday/Sunday from this post*

Sunday
Lasagna
Green Garden Salad
Italian Bread

3 comments:

  1. Fuh. Either send me some or assist me in booking airline tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Heather! Thanks for stopping by my blog for a visit! Um, I know that your Wed meal is a 're-do', but it sounds wonderful and I've never had Parmesan Orzo & Meatballs! I can't wait to try it! You asked me about the recipe for my Loaded Potato Bake and I'm hoping to get that up very soon, so check back with me!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a new pasta recipe that I'm hoping to make this weekend!

    ReplyDelete