9.27.2010

Menu Plan Monday: September 27 - October 3rd

I have been craving spaghetti with meatballs like most women crave chocolate. And, well, I finally did something about it. Granted, I didn't got the extreme known as 'The Meatball Division'. But, I did end up pulling about 70 moist, tender, melt in your mouth MEAT-A-BALLS out of my oven yesterday afternoon at 5:30. Half of them got to spend a little time in a bubbly tomato sauce hot tub. And, the other half you might ask? Well, they are in the freezer.

This week's menu is really about using up the leftovers. Unfortunatly, as the season moves from Summer to Fall and Fall to Winter, money can get a wee bit tight. This means less nights of brand new meals and more nights of re-purposed left overs. But, more on that later this week. Unless the week gets away from me. Like it did last week. (yes, I know I still owe you all a post on how I spend less than $50 a week at the grocery store).

This Week's Menu:

Monday

We've been invited to dinner at my Parents

Tuesday
Cheesy Meatball Sandwiches
Caesar Salad

Wednesday
Garlic & Herb Chicken Brocolli Pasta

Thursday
Scalloped Potatoes & Ham

Friday
Pizza

Saturday
*see note on Saturday/Sunday from last week's post*

Sunday
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
Mac & Cheese
Green Beans

So, what are you having for dinner this week? Anything tasty? I'm always looking for new recipe ideas, so please share in the comments section. I'd appreciate it. Really. I would.

2 comments:

  1. The man 'n cheese sounds fab! I will have to give it a whirl soon.

    Stop by and see me sometime over at Free 2 Be Frugal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...do you have a recipe for your meat a balls?

    ReplyDelete