10.05.2009

Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies


A few weeks ago, I purchased some Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk cookies from a local grocery store. For grocery store cookies, they rocked my world. They were good. And, I said to myself, these can't be too hard to make. So I went searching for a recipe. I came across Ina Garten's Chocolate White Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Now. I must tell you, I am a HUGE fan of Ina Garten. Love her. I secretly wish that she some days stumbles across my blog and invited me to cook in her kitchen. Because, well, that would just simply rock my world

Anyway, where was I? Oh. That's right. Cookies.


You start with the usual suspects - sugar & eggs and of course, white chocolate.

You mix it all up - as usual - and you end up with vat full of chocolaty goodness, that is only going to get even more gooder (yes, I know that I not a word, but, it seemed like it fit the best)

I could probably just sit down with a spoon right at this moment. No need to bake, expect for the fear of salmonella from the raw egg.

Are they not beautiful? Big, beautiful rounds of chocolate goodness?

And, of course, if I drank milk, I would need to have these with a glass of milk. Because it seems like the right thing to do, especially with salad plate sized chocolate cookies.

Who wants to stop by for cookies and milk?


No comments:

Post a Comment